- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- What will we do with your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Radiator Cabinets UK with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media
What will we do with your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Arrange delivery of your order
If you agree, Radiator Cabinets UK will share your data with our delivery companies so that they may deliver your product.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Radiator Cabinets UK securely stores your data on our servers at UKFast.
Radiator Cabinets UK will keep your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data. We don’t hold your payment detail as this is taken via a merchant (Paypal or Worldpay).
Radiator Cabinets UK would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Radiator Cabinets UK from contacting you for marketing purposes at any given time.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
Access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
Rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
Erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us: 08000093314
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
How to contact us
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 08000093314
Use our contact form
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Radiator Cabinets UK has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.